FreedomQuilts

Sgt Brandon M Smith

Sgt Brandon M Smith

Spc. Brandon M. Smith, 24 of Cabot, Arkansas, was an 82nd Airborne Division Paratrooper. Smith died March 15, 2011 at his home in Fayetteville after sustaining a gunshot wound.  Smith was a missile system repair specialist with Company F, 782nd Brigade Support Battalion, 4th Brigade Combat Team.

This quilt was made for his family by Freedom Quilts in honor of Spc. Brandon M. Smith.

6 Comments to "Sgt Brandon M Smith"

1. William A Smith JR says:

Love and miss him I always thought. I would see my brother again . RIP Brandon love u buddy.

2. Patricia Cearns says:

Love and miss you so much lil cousin! Memories of our childhood together will always be cherished!

3. Charlotte Bailey says:

Rest in Peace

4. Charlotte Bailey says:

Love you cousin. Rest in Peace!

5. Delfina Olopai Outland says:

As Memorial Day approaches, I am finding myself reflecting back in my mind to honor those that have fallen or lost their lives. Today, I recall an email sent out to families of soldiers back in 2011. At that time, my son, SPC C. Outland called me to tell me that they were holding a Memorial for SPC Brandon M Smith. I wanted to know who this fallen hero was and so I asked several questions – who was he. What did this beloved Paratrooper do in the Fox Co? I thought by asking and hearing even a little about him, that would, in some, way honor his memory. My son told me SPC Brandon had a quirky smile and often showed it. He added that he had a very special role during the Mar 18 Service – he was personally assigned to usher SPC Brandon Smith’s mother to his seat during the Memorial Service. He wanted to look his very best for Brandon’s mother because he was personally assigned to usher her to her during the Memorial Service. He bought brand new boots and a brand new medal to replace a chipped one. He polished up his Airborne Wings. I am remembering SPC Brandon Smith today and I honor his memory and I’m very grateful for his service!! May God keep our soldiers safe!!

6. Dominga says:

Skype has established its web-dependent client beta
    on the world, following launching it largely in the U.S.
    and You.K. earlier this 30 days. Skype for Web also now works with Chromebook and Linux for immediate messaging communication (no video and
    voice however, these require a connect-in installing).

The expansion from the beta adds help for a longer selection of spoken languages to
    aid bolster that overseas user friendliness